I'm back.. kinda

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm back from Ireland! It is every bit as beautiful as everyone says it is. Unfortunantly I can't show any pictures yet because 3 days before I left the hard drive in my desktop died and becuase of moving back home and having a room full of boxes and only a month to repack everything and move out again... I'm a bit busy and have not had a chance to fix the computer yet. I hope to have it back up and running and some time to post pictures in 2 weeks or so. As it stands right now... I have no idea where my cloths are packed much less my mouse and keyboard.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say Hi! I'll be on and off but mostly off unfortunantly.

Welcome back, can't wait to see the pics. Sounds like you had a good time...share with the rest of the class.

Ah, no need to take Chase seriously... "bunch of excuses", while there's utter chaos around you. Ts!

Good to see you back, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Ireland and am keen to know where you have been (you've been up north for most of the time, right?). You could have met Jaffapie! You could have had a tiny TPF meetup. Did you know that? And did anyone make any recordings of your concerts? Will you provide us with a link! Your choir sings so beautifully!!!

Hey, girlie - welcome back!! How did it all go?

Like everyone else, looking forward to seeing the pics! Unpacking/repacking.....it all sounds like a little bit of hell. ;)

Post when ya can! :D

LaFoto said:
Ah, no need to take Chase seriously... "bunch of excuses", while there's utter chaos around you. Ts!

Good to see you back, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Ireland and am keen to know where you have been (you've been up north for most of the time, right?). You could have met Jaffapie! You could have had a tiny TPF meetup. Did you know that? And did anyone make any recordings of your concerts? Will you provide us with a link! Your choir sings so beautifully!!!

Thanks so much everyone! I do want to post pictures. I'll be ordering my hard drive tonight and should have it by friday. I hope to have uncovered the location of my mouse and keyboard by then and then its only a matter of time after then.

They did make a recording of the choir, live. I do not know when I will get a copy but when I do I will rip it and post another song.

Yes, Unpacking and repacking is a little bit of hell.. however i'm excited about getting rid of a bunch of crap that I don't need.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. What has everyone else been up to?

Oh and Chase you are the king of excuses...

Ok, I know.. OLD thread but I didn't feel like I should start a new one..... Anyway, pictures.. might be comming soon. All will be unedited but... If I can get enough done this week I should have time next week to get pictures posted. Things have been nuts around here and well... it hasn't even started yet. Sorry I keep ditching you guys. The next few months are going to be really hard to have much time at all to post and stuff. I'll try to do a little better than I have been.

Most reactions

Back