I'm back! Random pictures from Baltimore

I love the simplicity of the shovel and faucet, and the cathedral is awesome.

LWW

Yay Joe. I love looking at your photos. I'm sure you are enjoying Baltimore considering it was around 97 today in Houston. Do you miss us? Haha. I bet you will when it is snowing up there.

Thanks again :)
tempra, the Dragan action is on this site: http://atncentral.com/download.htm and it does a sort of "color burn" effect. The best way to see what it does is just to play around with it ;)
Aoide, I do miss Houston. Always do...especially when it's snowing :mrgreen:

edit: I used the Dragan Action, not the Draganizer. Sorry ;) I didn't even realize that there were two :)

clarinetJWD said:
Wow, thank you all :)
I'm so glad to be shooting again, and I think I'll go to the Harbor today and see what I come up with :mrgreen:
Thanks again!
This series looks great. The cathedral is my fav.

Joe, this may sound strange, but could you take a bunch of just any and everything. I'm from Baltimore and seeing some pics of home would be great.

Kelox: Had no I dea you were from around here ;)
I definately understand you wanting to see home again, so I'll see what I can do. My clarinet audition is tomorrow, so don't expect anything for a couple days, but I'll definately help you out!

clarinetJWD said:
Kelox: Had no I dea you were from around here ;)
I definately understand you wanting to see home again, so I'll see what I can do. My clarinet audition is tomorrow, so don't expect anything for a couple days, but I'll definately help you out!

Good Luck!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, one last time ;)
kelox-I just finished editing a few photos from Calvert St. and the Inner Harbor, so they're going up now :mrgreen:

clarinetJWD said:
Thanks, one last time ;)
kelox-I just finished editing a few photos from Calvert St. and the Inner Harbor, so they're going up now :mrgreen:
Thanks. Went to your webpage. The photos are awesome. I really like the one of the inner harbor. I can almost smell the foods from the cafes blowing on the breeze. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back