Im back! Whoop

CdTSnap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey dudes and dudessess? Is that right?

After selling all my gear a couple years ago because of a stupid race car.. I finally went shopping today, bought me a Nikon D7200 + 18-140mm VR kit. Plus the trusty 50mm prime and tomorrow im getting the Tokina 11-16mm for some extra fun, cant wait to get some more pics up here

Chris

Welcome back, didn't know u left. How's that Asus laptop doing these days...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got rid of that haha built myself a desktop the other day, been spending a bit lately im starting to realize lol. It was a SICK laptop none the less but now I have:

AMD FX-8350 8 Core unlocked, overclocked to about 4.6ghz if i remember right?
GTX 980Ti GPU
16GB Ripjaws RAM
Plus a few other bits

Building another watercooled system next week after watching an "all white build" its going to be sick, GTX Titan GPU etc i7 6700K skylake CPU, cant wait.

Good to know you guys remeber me haha! Little New Zealand back up, maybe its cause we won the world cup? haha ;)

Got rid of that haha built myself a desktop the other day, been spending a bit lately im starting to realize lol. It was a SICK laptop none the less but now I have:

AMD FX-8350 8 Core unlocked, overclocked to about 4.6ghz if i remember right?
GTX 980Ti GPU
16GB Ripjaws RAM
Plus a few other bits

Building another watercooled system next week after watching an "all white build" its going to be sick, GTX Titan GPU etc i7 6700K skylake CPU, cant wait.
Oh my... It's your money. Get with me on your next build.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back