I'm back

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Not sure if all takes that as a good thing. :mrgreen:

Was married on June 24th. And starting from June 28th until July 29th was on extended honeymoon / vacation. Drove from Hingham, MA out to Grand Tetons NP for a 5 day stay. Then up to Yellowstone for 8 days. On to Glacier for 5 more days. Headded back down and east to Devils tower for a day. Then stopped in Badlands NP for 3 days 2 nights. From Badlands we also visited Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and Wind Cave NP.

Leaving Badlands we went on to Mackinac Island, MI. Staying in Hiawatha NF for 2 nights. Then drove south to Ann Arbor, MI to stay a free night at the parents. Left from there back to Hingham, MA only for a night. Then drove up to Lake Winnipesaukee, in NH for 3 nights at a NH state park. Her family has rented a cabin on the lake for over 30years now. It is our normal summer vacation so we wanted to get a couple days in there as well.

I ended up taking 35mm film, digitals, MF, and a panoramic cameras. I forgot my 300 2.8 lens though. :( Really missed it on more than a few occasions.

So far the totals are 49 full CD-r's, 23 gig still on laptop, 10 gig still on cards, over 100 rolls of 35mm, about 40 rolls of 120. Left the LF home as was no room for it. :(

Next big mistake was I forgot to mark the 35mm that came out of the panoramic camera. So need to find a lab that does it or process at home. Will have to send or do all the 35mm. Plan was to just do the pano's at home. Send out the rest.

So I will be busy with pics in the next decade :mrgreen: . Already have a master disk from the wedding photog so have those to play with as well (just over 1,000 shots). They are all jpegs's. Debating on asking if he would send me the raw files too??

In total I am sure we are well over 12,000 pics (over 20,000 actual if you count raw and jpgs of same pic). :confused: The 20d locked up a couple times but removing the battery solved it everytime. Other camera worked without a problem. Including a Nikon I bought my Wife for $4. Worked perfect. :mrgreen:

Congrats :thumbsup:

Wow, that is a lot of picture taking...I hope you saved some time for what honeymoons are all about :eyebrows:

Post some of them when you get a chance.

Wow, maybe we need to set up a "Benhasajeep trip" forum :lol: Sounds like it was fantastic and I look forward to seeing your imagines.....when you're done editing them in 5 years :lmao:

PlasticSpanner said:
:lol:

So the photography went OK!

Oh yeah, and how's your new wife? :lol:

The wife is fine. Have been living together for 4 years. Heard a rumor that Walmart sold her mom a shotgun so it was about time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Put 8,000 miles on my truck. Think I spent just over $1,600 in gas. :x

Most reactions

Back