Im back

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been off line for a while due to internet problems but I think I have got them sorted now,Anyway I havent Taken any shots since I was last online but I have eddited some and I would appreaciate some feedback on the editing/processing of the shots.Thanks.

Someone comented before on the sharpness of this foto so I have worked at it and I think Its turned out ok!What do all of you think.
mcolour.jpg

On my first attempet at this shot I got the colour all wrong so I went back and tried to give it some mood.
pasttimes.jpg

On the last shot here there was some distracting areas to the top right and bottom left so I have cloned them out but I just cant seem to fix the blown out areas on the plant.If someone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreaciated
edit2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Internet can be a pain sometimes, hehe.
For picture #1 I'm not too sure about the selective colouring. It doesn't seem to me that it fits. Wierd, scary bird though.

Here goes......I like the peacock, but not the background.

Good shot of the plaque, but your shadow seem to be on it.

Have you tried using the burn tool on the flower shot?.....I like the colors.

Just trying to be helpful......

Chris, good to see you back in our galleries, too!
With old photos, but soon you'll get back to using your camera, too, I am just sure!
The peacock is nice, composition is not quite so successful here, and the selective colouring does not seem to help it. Is it really the only photo you got, you did not turn while it walked around you and took another one without the picnic table in the background?

I really like the last photo, nice light!
Yes there is a blown area - lasso tool (feathered) and selective level shifting? Maybe? (On the original size version, this one's too small).

hello

I remember the 2nd and its much better now

welcome back chris! guess you lost on the post count competition with me!

it wasn't me sabotaging though ;)

there even was a "what happened to the irish" thread on this forum since we were wondering what happened to you :p

I like the flower photo. The selective color one is OK but I also find the background a bit distracting. Maybe would have worked a little better with a more natural background. No one knows better than I do- we can't always choose the background.

Most reactions

Back