I'm bored, so gimme ideas...

ferox femina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...for some self portraits. The weather is cloudy off and on, ground is slightly damp.

The windows in the house aren't right for good inside natural lighting. I don't have a costume wardrobe readily available, either. :D

I'm drawing a blank, but could definitely use some creative input.

Naked with the same colour lipstick and shoes. Then selectively toned and grey-scaled, softened and made "interesting".

I would suggest going to TN and storm chasing... then you could take some pictures of you with some really cool tornados in the background... I bet you would have fun doing that...

The funny thing about your sarcasm is that would be something I'd actually do. I always wanted to be a storm chaser. I have no fear.

And no! I haven't posted them yet. :) I'm such an amateur.

The funny thing about your sarcasm is that would be something I'd actually do. I always wanted to be a storm chaser. I have no fear.

And no! I haven't posted them yet. :) I'm such an amateur.

I'm sorry if I offended... There was no sarcasm at all in that statement. I really meant that because today TN (actually more AR) is getting NAILED by tornados CLICKY. I was thinking it would be fun cause it would be fun to me...

Most reactions

Back