I'm bored :(

I clearly asked for dancing and I'm not seeing much of it. You lot disappoint me :(
I'm off to another forum to see if they can dance better than you lot

I have a good excuse!

So I blame it on the others, clearly! ;)

errmm.. not a good idea ;) .. i was just amazed by your avatar ;)
you are amazed that i turned into such a good looking man.
ashley, post after me. (i dont know that this will ever get old for me)

I'm off to another forum to see if they can dance better than you lot

OK.
I doubt anyone can do better than we here on TPF but --- pfff! --- go if you want to.

This is now no longer for you then ...

hulahoop.gif

im kinda bored.
you should entertain me.

post a joke. and it had better be funny!

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. By mistake, St.Peter directs him to go below. So, the engineer reports to the gates of Hell, and checks in. After a few days, the engineer becomes very dissatisfied with the level of comfort in Hell, and decides to do something about it. He designs and builds many improvements, and pretty soon they have air conditioning, flushing toilets, and escalators. Needless to say, the engineer is a pretty popular guy. One day, God calls Satan, on the telephone, and says, "So how's it going down there in Hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, flushing toilets, and escalators, and there's no telling what this new engineer you sent me is going to come up with next!"

God replies, "WHAT? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake, he should have never have gotten down there. Send him up to me at once."

"No way, I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him!"

God says, "Send him back up here, or I'll sue!"

Satan laughs uproariously, and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Most reactions

Back