I'm Bored...

FYI-

Anyone whos posts an ABBA youtube link will be banned. I can have that arranged...

:lol:

Oh no you didn't.... This is my thread... Manaheim post your videos honey.

I was listening to Bee Gees earlier today... is that better? My daughter loved it.

Man, it's been an odd music day for me.

The other day I couldn't stop listening to John Williams... I even put him in my blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

and sued their own fans.

As a photographer - would you not do the same?

Infringement??

How did Metallica sellout? -rock-? - Yahoo! Answers

You didn't answer my question. As a photographer, if you knew that your copyrights were being infringed, what would you do?

...And, I never said they didn't sell out - I actually agreed with you that they did.

EDIT

After reading your link in more detail - their story is not unlike many beginning photographer's stories - giving themselves away at first. Later they realize that they are being robbed...

:er: I got the munchies..

You didn't answer my question. As a photographer, if you knew that your copyrights were being infringed, what would you do?

...And, I never said they didn't sell out - I actually agreed with you that they did.

You mean if I encouraged people to infringe on that copyright to help me get rich and famous, and when I got rich and famous enough I turned around and sued those same people that helped get me there? I wouldn't have sued them and been happy with the money and fame that I had gotten from these people. But that's me. I'm much less of a [bleep] than Lars.

Ok, here you go... THIS is the video to watch.

:lol:

Freakin' good song, freakin' odd.

Everybody, time to stop being bored and flip on Showtime to see the Strikeforce card. Come on, Gina Carano vs. Cris Cyborg!

^^^
"an error occured" :(

I even paused my background music for it...

odd. Google it. It's a worthwhile watch.

Classic moment in tv........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back