I'm bored.

Chase said:
Its all about owning principal skinner! :lol:

Ahhh the power of chocolate!

Seriously though...I need a serious answer here...I mean...Seymour has a respectable job as a principal of an elementary school, but Comic Book Guy owns his own business. And Seymour is a Vietnam vet, but Comic Book Guy knows how to speak Klingon. I just can't decide!

core_17 said:
Seriously though...I need a serious answer here...I mean...Seymour has a respectable job as a principal of an elementary school, but Comic Book Guy owns his own business. And Seymour is a Vietnam vet, but Comic Book Guy knows how to speak Klingon. I just can't decide!
Corry, what the hell are you talking about? :scratch:

No matter. Go with the comic book geek. Weird, but imaginative. :eyebrows:

And I'll have a case of TimTams, please. :)

Chase said:
Ok, this should be entertaining... :twisted:

This is a test of a few things:
1. To see who is bored enough to read my bored thread.
2. To see if they actually read my messages inside the bored thread.
3. To see what silly things people will come up with for a lame prize. :lol:

So, on with the fun.

I'll send a free TPF t-shirt to the person who has the post that entertains me the most in the next 24 hours in this thread. :lol:

Its lame...but that's what makes it SO MUCH FUN! :biglaugh:

shall i move my latest comments from the sad sack thread here? i'm sure to win :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
shall i move my latest comments from the sad sack thread here? i'm sure to win :greenpbl:

You're just jealous cuz you dont' have two yellow skinned hotties fighting over you.

Chase said:
Someone say something entertaining!

....why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret posting this...

Tommorow I am leaving with 300 students from my college to go and work on a house for Extreme Makeover Home Edition :) How cow is that? :mrgreen:

Chase said:
What are you using the poor cow for?!? :shock: :mrgreen:

living in the middle of nowhere, thats how they drag lumber from the truck to the site. they bring in 'local circus' animals for hoisting etc.

Ahh cripes :lol: I was like what's he talking about, I didn't say cow I said cool...whooooops :lol: Obviously that's a hint that I need sleep...and now :) Night folks, I'm sure I won't live this one down :lol:

Hope things cow off for you in the weather world Jon...Chase, you're one cow fella :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back