I'm cold.

The weather here isn't TOO severe (33 degrees F at 9:45 pm), but my apartment is drafty and I'm sitting here with a t-shirt, sweater, hoodie, jacket and beanie with my hood on. :mrgreen:

so let me get this right, yesterday you were wearing jeans and a t-shirt and you were warm.
Today you are cold so I deduct from your statement that you must be naked, therefore put said jeans and t-shirt on and instant warmness. Easy when you know how.

You're a nut, too. :p

(how did I miss this post earlier? :scratch: )

You're a nut, too. :p

(how did I miss this post earlier? :scratch: )

you didn't miss it, you just didn't want to admit to the truth :greenpbl:

LOL Well, you can tell I'm new here. ;)

Where are you from? I'm just a tad further West of Elgin, in a very small town.

Hang on just one minute.

I thought only we were allowed to complain about the weather? There you go, stealing one of our only joys in life. Next you lot will be drinking tea:(

LOL Well, you can tell I'm new here. ;)

Where are you from? I'm just a tad further West of Elgin, in a very small town.

I'm two hours south of Chicago, in probably a smaller town. :p About 20 minutes or so South of the I-80/ I-39 interchange.

Hang on just one minute.

I thought only we were allowed to complain about the weather? There you go, stealing one of our only joys in life. Next you lot will be drinking tea:(

But they will never be eating marmite you know ....

Yesterday I was in Houston, walking around in jeans and a t-shirt.

I arrived in Chicago last night to 25 mph gusts of wind and rain. Still raining today, and the next three days it's supposed to snow.

I'm not a happy camper.

Cmon, this weather has been great, admit it. ;) One snowfall? I wish there was more!!! I remember as a kid there used to be dozens of them, we'd spend all winter outside playing, it was great! Last month I was in Chicago in a windbreaker and actually broke a bit of a sweat! LOL Plus, Houston might be decent right now, but just wait till they get their summer. 4-5 months of oppressive heat and humidity, youll be glad youre up here in Chicago. ;)

Cmon, this weather has been great, admit it. ;) One snowfall? I wish there was more!!! I remember as a kid there used to be dozens of them, we'd spend all winter outside playing, it was great! Last month I was in Chicago in a windbreaker and actually broke a bit of a sweat! LOL Plus, Houston might be decent right now, but just wait till they get their summer. 4-5 months of oppressive heat and humidity, youll be glad youre up here in Chicago. ;)

Yeah, it has been wamer than usual this winter...and I've enjoyed it!

...and my first time in Houston was this past August...so I know how it gets down there. ;)

I dunno...each year I just become more and more of a wuss....and I hate the cold more and more. I just took the dog out....my fingers are thawing. It's bitter out today. :grumpy:

Hey it's winter, it should be cold. I hate it if it gets warmer than -15 from December 1 untill March 31. The reason being I play hockey on an outdoor hockeyrink and we need the cold. You can't beat -33 with no breeze. Btw, it a balmy minus 43 with the windchill here. That's Celsius.

Most reactions

Back