I'm coming to TEXAS baby!

core_17 said:
WHO WANTS TO GO TO SAN ANTONIO!?!?

Projected meetup date: Mid August

So...who's in? :mrgreen:

OK, I just found this thread and I have to add as well: "Texas in August"?!?!?!?!

Are you high? Texas in August pretty much defines "hot and muggy"..... have you ever seen squirrel sweat while laying on it's back?

If we want to hang out somewhere hot and stay inside.......I vote for Vegas :thumbup:

Michael..............

malachite said:
OK, I just found this thread and I have to add as well: "Texas in August"?!?!?!?!

Are you high? Texas in August pretty much defines "hot and muggy"..... have you ever seen squirrel sweat while laying on it's back?

If we want to hang out somewhere hot and stay inside.......I vote for Vegas :thumbup:

Michael..............

Yeah yeah...I know...insane. But...during the nicer times of year, a lot of people are in school, and aren't able to go, or aren't still in the state. And a few of us will be doing the whole waterpark/pool at the Hotel Dombrowski thing, too. :p

don't listen to 'em!
It's a great time to wear shorts and a t-shirt... and get a sunburn!
Just don't wear black and you'll be fine! woooo! :lmao:

I think we need one in SoCal.....the weather is perfect now, albeit a bit windy this week. I think there was one here not too long ago but I didn't hear about it until after the fact :(

Grab my camera, 45ACP, and get a concealed carry permit and we could do LA too ;)

Michael............has now found himself with time to live again

We'll hopefully have the date set for his sometimes this week...we're waiting on Joe who's waiting on his boss. :p

LittleMan said:
lookin' forward to it! :lol:

It's gonna be an...interesting time. I mean...Me and Joe and Scott together was nutty...now it's gonna be me and Joe and Scott and...YOU! :stun:

*sigh* Now if only we could get Sky to come.

oh, btw...
I went to the Riverwalk the other night... it was a nice cool night(75 degrees with 80% humidity)
it was SO HOT.... :lmao: Just wait 'till August!!! wooo!!!!

when we go... we shouldn't eat lunch there.... it's all over priced.. :confused:

but, you know me... I'm a fuddy duddy... :greenpbl:

**have a good night... I'm off to pick up lilfriend... adios**

LittleMan said:
oh, btw...
I went to the Riverwalk the other night... it was a nice cool night(75 degrees with 80% humidity)
it was SO HOT.... :lmao: Just wait 'till August!!! wooo!!!!

when we go... we shouldn't eat lunch there.... it's all over priced.. :confused:

but, you know me... I'm a fuddy duddy... :greenpbl:

**have a good night... I'm off to pick up lilfriend... adios**

75 degrees is HOT? :scratch:

Most reactions

Back