I'm coming to TEXAS baby!

Good Gawd… That area of Texas during any part of August is going to be akin to visiting a clammy version of Hell. San Antonio is one of my favorite cities, but summertime there is miserable.

Be sure to buy some asbestos undergarments prior to the trip, you’ll need them! ;)

DepthAfield said:
Good Gawd… That area of Texas during any part of August is going to be akin to visiting a clammy version of Hell. San Antonio is one of my favorite cities, but summertime there is miserable.

Be sure to buy some asbestos undergarments prior to the trip, you’ll need them! ;)
I work out in the heat all day... :p

san an tonio huh..i'm just a couple hours north of there. that's not far here in texas.....as long as you are inside the state, 4 hours is nothing.......if you leave the state...and hour an a half sounds far. lol

well i'm here guys, hopefully going to be able to come and tag along! I might bring my version of a 'littlefriend' but it's a guy...so. yeah. i can't think of a special name for him because my username can't really be changed. hum.

the riverwalk can be totally awesome, but yeah it's pricey.

thebeginning said:
well i'm here guys, hopefully going to be able to come and tag along! I might bring my version of a 'littlefriend' but it's a guy...so. yeah. i can't think of a special name for him because my username can't really be changed. hum.

the riverwalk can be totally awesome, but yeah it's pricey.
TheEnding?

lol, I should have my 30d(and a nice tan) by the time the meetup rolls around! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:D

WE HAVE DATES!!!

Actually we have a few dates, and we need to get input from y'all.

We can do it the weeknd of August 19th and 20th.

We can also do Monday the 21st if work doesn't get in the way for anyone, cuz it'll be less busy on a weekday than on a weekend.

What works for y'all?

I'M GOIN TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CONFIRMED, I'M GOIN TO TEJAS!!!!! TICKETS BOUGHT! :D

Watch out people...on August 18th at 7:15, Texas is suddenly gonna get hotter...cuz I'll be there. :lmao: :lol:

core_17 said:
I'M GOIN TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CONFIRMED, I'M GOIN TO TEJAS!!!!! TICKETS BOUGHT! :D

Watch out people...on August 18th at 7:15, Texas is suddenly gonna get hotter...cuz I'll be there. :lmao: :lol:
So...where are you staying? :scratch:

Most reactions

Back