Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bunya calda.

My ex's family used to make it at get-togethers . . . I haven't had it since. My mouth is watering just thinking about that stinky, delicious stuff.

I just might have to learn to make it myself.

Last edited:
The best Bagna Calda I had at the:

Stinking Rose

...in San Francisco! I ate so much that I smelled like garlic for a week! Loved it though, wife didn't! ;)

Omg, Mit, I'm DROOLING!

Btw, if anyone has a GOOD recipe, I'd love it. I'm not finding very many on the net, and one of the main ones I'm finding calls for cream of mushroom soup . . . not something I recall being in the stuff I've had before. I'd rather have a recipe that doesn't call for that.

The one I linked to might be fine . . . I don't know.

That one above is from The Stinking Rose.

Thanks! That one is also not the same as the one as what I'm used to . . . I know there was cream of some sort in thiers . . . but your description of the stuff you had might be enough to sell me!

Corry: It amuses me that the recipe you linked says "Bone Petite!"

(It does sound good though)

:lol: I didn't notice that! I have to admit, I only glanced over it before posting it . . . I just posted the first one I could find that didn't have cream of mushroom soup as an ingredient.

And, it sounds good because it IS good. Maybe (if you don't mind a stinky apartment for a day or so . . . :p ) we can make it when I come visit in October! :p

:lol: I didn't notice that! I have to admit, I only glanced over it before posting it . . . I just posted the first one I could find that didn't have cream of mushroom soup as an ingredient.

And, it sounds good because it IS good. Maybe (if you don't mind a stinky apartment for a day or so . . . :p ) we can make it when I come visit in October! :p

you can make it next door.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back