Im designing camera bags. Any requests?

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have searched high and low for a bag that would satisfy my needs and I can never find something perfect, only something subpar. I want to design a bag based on my needs and possibly integrating the ideas of others. I will gladly post rough drafts after i work on them but i am open for sugestions so when i do make the bag i could possibly offer making it for others.

My first design will be more for the pro on the go with specs being able to fit equipment as large as a Nikon D3s/Nikon 70-200 f2.8/Nikon 24-70 f2.8 since their equipment is slightly larger than the canon equivalent. Then i will most likely design a slightly smaller bag for 5D/D700 range while still being capable of fitting larger glass.

I know their are plenty of people on here who have great ideas and specific needs. In an attempt to design a quality product I would love to cater to them.

Any input would be great. Thanks you.

For me, a bag similar to the Lowepro Toploader but with added space for an additional lense and a larger side pocket for 'extras' would be close to perfect.

It should be large enough to hold 2 bodies with mounted lenses.

I need a bag for my 12 foot seamless paper roll... :(

Carry a tripod securly. Topload positioning for a proDSLR with a large zoom. Most pockets accessable without laying the bag down.

For me, a bag similar to the Lowepro Toploader but with added space for an additional lense and a larger side pocket for 'extras' would be close to perfect.

pockets for extras is a must!

I have a smaller pack that I like. I have yet to find a shoulder bag I really like (although my Tamrac is close). Should also hold a 15" laptop.

I'd like one that has an insulated pocket to keep 6 x 12 ounce beer cans, errr I mean, 6x12 soda pops icy cold while out shooting.

I have a smaller pack that I like. I have yet to find a shoulder bag I really like (although my Tamrac is close). Should also hold a 15" laptop.

I was thinking of making the bag/bags capable of attaching differant compartments when you need certin things on the go ..... like a netbook or laptop. I would only have to figure out how to make a quality piece that could be seprated from the bag and still be functional.

I'd like one that has an insulated pocket to keep 6 x 12 ounce beer cans, errr I mean, 6x12 soda pops icy cold while out shooting.

how about a removable lunch box compartment (possibly aluminum) that attachs to the bottom of teh bag and is removable?

gasket sealed so if you put ice in it you camera gear is safe :)

I was thinking of making the bag/bags capable of attaching differant compartments when you need certin things on the go ..... like a netbook or laptop. I would only have to figure out how to make a quality piece that could be seprated from the bag and still be functional.

Tamrac has a component system that I don't like because everything flops around. If you're going to do it, make sure each piece anchors well (maybe with excessive velcro).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back