I'M DISTRACTED AND I HAVE WINE.

I used ot only drink white wine--then I went to Napa--now I never drink white.

The $225 bottle of Heitz Cellar's Martha's Vineyard Cab Sab 2008 ruined me.

I find wine to be gross. Granted I've never had a "good" wine before. Plus it gives me terrible hangovers.

I had my first hangover ever last weekend. First time I didnt have to drive.

I find wine to be gross. Granted I've never had a "good" wine before. Plus it gives me terrible hangovers.

I feel sad for you.

Also, I've only had ONE GLASS... sheesh! :lol: :sexywink:
::gets up to get another::
Yep... one glass!

For only $9.99, you can get this glass: Buy XL Wine Glass from Bed Bath & Beyond
"This fun, extra large wine glass holds an entire bottle of wine for those not interested in multiple pours."

I was impressed they found a rather tactful way of saying "for lazy a$$ bastards who can't even be bothered to pour more than one glass. Warning: does NOT fit entire jug of Carlo Rossi Paisano."

I feel sad for you.

Also, I've only had ONE GLASS... sheesh! :lol: :sexywink:
::gets up to get another::
Yep... one glass!

For only $9.99, you can get this glass: Buy XL Wine Glass from Bed Bath & Beyond
"This fun, extra large wine glass holds an entire bottle of wine for those not interested in multiple pours."

I was impressed they found a rather tactful way of saying "for lazy a$$ bastards who can't even be bothered to pour more than one glass. Warning: does NOT fit entire jug of Carlo Rossi Paisano."

Don't. Wine is so last year. It's all about microbrews now! All the snobbery associated with wine has made its way into the beer world.

If you want to do cheap wine, do yellow tail. Seriously, you can't beat the taste:cost ratio.

One 750mL bottle is $10-12 and it's really not half bad. We always have one in the fridge/counter.

I'm more into the "store brand". It used to be 2 bucks, now it's 5. They make about 8 or 10 reds and I think 4 or so whites. I found one red and one white that are not half bad.

Many wine mongers out here post the ratings on the wine displays. (World Market, Costco, et al). You can purchase 90+ rated wines all day long easily under $20 and if you're careful ... and who isn't when it come to the nectar of the Gods ... you can walk away with a cartful for around $10 a bottle.

GRAS4777-XL.jpg

Wine snobbery is for small-minded people who don't have lives.

Gary

How do you describe beer snobbery? I'd suggest it's worse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back