I'M DISTRACTED AND I HAVE WINE.

I like beer. I like craft beer to be specific. The extent of my snobbery is as follows. If I like it it goes in my mouth-hole. If I don't it fertilizes the grass. I'm lucky to live in a locale where there are almost as many breweries as there are registered voters, so thre is no shortage of liquid awesome to pour in my face.

[/snobbery]

Like Strada, I also like beer. But a refined palate is different than snobbery. I like what I like. My preference for beers and wines has moved to brews and vintages of more selective tastes. Which means more micro-brews (ala Hangar 24 one of my favs) and small production vintages (say ... Marimar ... find that in your local store or restaurant). For me beer is a refreshment, wine is like another course or a snack. (Sangria is somewhere in-between.)

I often travel the state testing new vintners and bringing home new treasures from my hunts.

GRAS4788.jpg

Beer here in Oklahoma being only 3.2% alcoholic content, I don't know that I can say I really drink at all.

I can go to the liquor store and get 6 point brewsky, but I don't bother. The regular goes great with pizza and wings, and my liver doesn't need the higher alcohol content. So, it's all good

Don't. Wine is so last year. It's all about microbrews now! All the snobbery associated with wine has made its way into the beer world.

I shoot film and dress like an English teacher. "Last year" doesn't bother me ;)

But I like good beer, too. But I don't have a beard, so I'm not a hipster.

Don't. Wine is so last year. It's all about microbrews now! All the snobbery associated with wine has made its way into the beer world.

I shoot film and dress like an English teacher. "Last year" doesn't bother me ;)

Well you are employed and don't get money from parents so you aren't a hipster.

Well you are employed and don't get money from parents so you aren't a hipster.
Oh man ... if that's the definition of a hipster ... I soooo want to be one. (Do I get to live at home?)

Most reactions

Back