I'M DISTRACTED AND I HAVE WINE.

I like the pink ones

I never cared for beer.....I liked one red, and one white.......I loved Vodka......in 1984, a dear man that I admired, told me I had a problem......haven't taken a drink since.......though, I do miss the Vodka.....

I used to prefer white wines...then I became a "connoisseur", and realized "Bali Hai" was even tastier than apple wine. :drunken_smilie:

Just me and my galpals drinking some tinis. Typical Monday night.

article-2303155-004AA65600000258-485_634x450.jpg

Okay... I gotta ask. WHY are you wearing ear-buds in your home? I had visions of you playing German death metal at 12!

Okay... I gotta ask. WHY are you wearing ear-buds in your home? I had visions of you playing German death metal at 12!

I stay more focused that way.

I dunno why.

I can't explain it. It's really weird.

Blocking outside noise and hearing only music helps me to stay on point.

I dunno why.

I'm the same way. I'm really sensitive to sound, so it can be really distracting and annoying to hear random noises that are unpredictable or uncontrollable. The music serves as a more pleasant version of white noise that I can actually sort of tune out or tune back into when I need a quick little mental break. It really helps me concentrate.

I dunno why.

I'm the same way. I'm really sensitive to sound, so it can be really distracting and annoying to hear random noises that are unpredictable or uncontrollable. The music serves as a more pleasant version of white noise that I can actually sort of tune out or tune back into when I need a quick little mental break. It really helps me concentrate.

Yes. That. :lol:

Fair enough. Disappointing, but reasonable...

Why is that disappointing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back