I'm diving!!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
owoce_157b.jpg

yap.. so here's an eplanation. The emply left area is intentional while a guy who ordered this kind of shot wants to add a slogan there. I played only a bit with levels... too much?

I used my old aquario (sp?) with water, I put a white sheet of paper behind it, and I... kept throwing the strawberry in...

Excellent Mentos. The rich red of the strawberry contrasts nicely with the aquamarine water, the bubbles and shadow are great. I think I might leave a little more empty space on the left if anything, it seems to be cropped almost square. I really admire your patience for this type of photography. It would drive me insane after two throws.

I agree. I love the colors. The aquamarine appears smoth and calming, and then....bam! Red Strawberry splash!

actually the proportion of the pocture is 4:3 and this is the same what my cam does. And... I did about 200 shots like this... but in most... I missed the strawbery :p

OBrien said:
I think I might leave a little more empty space on the left if anything, it seems to be cropped almost square...

I'm sure the layout artist can take it from here. It's always better to have some room to work with. It's so much easier to crop rather than adding additional background.

Very nice. You cetainly earned your fee on this one!

BTW... what is the product? Let us see the final layout with copy in place.

Again, very nice.

haha... it's a ... swimming pool company... they built a swimming pool and try to attract people's attention... I already got a fee for this but I haven't seen the final result uet, because somebody else adds a slogan there :)

wow really neat shot mentos, i've been experimenting on shots like this you have inspired me to keep trying.

Neat shot, I've seen it done like that before. Only done with a colored sheet in the background for more of a contrast.

As for critique the way you did it really brings out the blue/green in the water. Good job.

A great shot. I can imagine it was frustrating getting the timing down. Only criticism I have concerns the droplets on the glass just above the water level. They seem a tad distracting to me. Probably could clone them out easy enough. But that's a minor thing.

Good Job
Bryant

I see the rabbit too!!! OMG! I didn't notice it!!!
What does the rabbit do in my aquario?!?!
Thanks for comments :)

Most reactions

Back