im Done

M

MDowdey

well folks, its time to say goodbye to the photo forum.

ive grown tired of all the petty snapshots and small time photgraphers. there are a few heavy hitters(and you know who you are) who have made this place wonderful. so keep shooting everyone and im sure ill see you around.

i love you all and i feel it is fitting to stop at post #3999. peace my brothers and sisters. farewell.

Matthew Dowdey

Matt???? You can't leave us!!! You are an important part of this forum and it's a great thing to have you around. I know you'll do what you feel is right but just want you to know how much you mean to us, especially me as your friend, and wish you could find a way to stay on the forum.

Either way, I wish you the best, brotha but would like it if you stayed.

wow. i thought he was just kiddin. i dropped him a message through the chess website and kinda got blasted.

(kinda hell- i never got swore at so much in one message. guess he'd been saving it up for this occasion... :irked: )

Osmer_Toby said:
wow. i thought he was just kiddin. i dropped him a message through the chess website and kinda got blasted.

(kinda hell- i never got swore at so much in one message. guess he'd been saving it up for this occasion... :irked: )

I'm surprised. Really very surprised. :( :|

Matt,

I've always considered myself to be a pretty good judge of character. The things that you've said here show me that you are not who I thought you were. The photographers on this forum are all here to learn, for you to come in and say that you are tired of small time photographers is insensitive and cruel. Yesterday I would have said I was sorry to see you go, but not today. If these are your true colors then see you later.

You know, I've been reading this thread and the one about Matt's 4000 and have come to realize something. I got a message from "them" at TPF saying that I had been bumped up to a moderator. This must have been something you were thinking about for a while. I don't know what happened to make this decision for you but I would hope that you could have a change of heart. Like Alison said, I thought I knew who you were but I guess I was also wrong.

hobbes28 said:
You know, I've been reading this thread and the one about Matt's 4000 and have come to realize something. I got a message from "them" at TPF saying that I had been bumped up to a moderator. This must have been something you were thinking about for a while. I don't know what happened to make this decision for you but I would hope that you could have a change of heart. Like Alison said, I thought I knew who you were but I guess I was also wrong.

I got one as well. But wait.... :scratch: does that mean it takes two of us to replace one of him??

MDowdey said:
well folks, its time to say goodbye to the photo forum.

ive grown tired of all the petty snapshots and small time photgraphers. there are a few heavy hitters(and you know who you are) who have made this place wonderful. so keep shooting everyone and im sure ill see you around.

i love you all and i feel it is fitting to stop at post #3999. peace my brothers and sisters. farewell.

Matthew Dowdey

Gonna go hang with the Big Boys now, Matt? :eek:

mmmm, I'm not buying this post. Not for a second.

I'm with Terri.

Didn't he just get a new digital camera? He will be back with lots of pics.

Or maybe he's hangin out with Dew :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back