I'm Engaged!

jmtonkin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

This weekend, I took that leap that I've been putting off for quite a while; I proposed! Spoiler, she said yes!

I really wanted pictures of this occasion, but not having any photographer friends in the area, I wasn't sure how I was going to get them. Then, I discovered my cameras interval timer. I think it worked pretty splendidly! It missed several of the shots, however (it was taking 50 at one per second, and I only ended up with 35). None of that mattered, though, because I got the one I was hoping for!

-Joshua

Attachments

• JMT_1224.jpg
    JMT_1224.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 159
Congratulations !!

Congrats! And that's a pretty good shot considering...

Congrats!!!!! I'm sure you were nervous haha

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Thanks everyone! I was pretty nervous! I had everything planned out. We did several pictures leading up to this, and right before the last set (when I was going to do it) I realized the one thing I didn't have planned: how I was going to get the ring from my camera bag, into my pocket, or somewhere hidden, and over to her without her noticing! As I was walking over with the box cupped in my hand, she noticed that I had something, and asked if I was using my wireless shutter release on these ones. (Good thing she knows what that is!).

Right before I was going to do it, the camera stopped shooting, because it must have reached its maximum buffer. I was trying to figure out why it stopped, and while this was happening, she started to look for the "trigger" to see why I had stopped taking pictures. Well, it was now or never; I'm just glad the camera started shooting again!

That's a great story!! haha I'm glad it worked out! Such a great memory.

Congrats! Awesome that you captured it.

Ah! So awesome! Congratulations!

just... good luck!

Wat to go, dude! You GOT the shot for posterity!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back