I'm Floyd from Tasmania Australia

Floyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm 19 I'm a photography student, I take myself seriously as an artist. I consider myself a writer/painter/photographer but more than anything I love music. I'm a total music geek my specialty areas are grunge, 80's DC hardcore punk, 80's hardcore punk, Americana folk, Ragtime Blues and New Wave.

In terms of Photography I have lots of photos and photographers that I love but the only one I've ever said 'wow ****' at is Trent Parke, I love his work and his sense of Australia without being contrived, he inspires me to try and create great things that will reward me. I love German Expressionism in painting and that's what my paintings tend to resemble but with it's own twist.

At the moment I'm crazy about Devendra Banhart in music and reccommend you check him out at www.younggodrecords.com

Feel free to say hi to me.

hey tazzy floyd!

welcome to the board - the tazzy photog Peter Dombrovski is the photographer most influential for my work - his work inspired to really give this photography thing a go. His landscape work is :shock:

anyways, welcome to the forum matey!

never heard of Olegas Truchanas, i bought about a book about dombrovskis whilst in cradle mountain but I don't recall coming across that name. will look up mr. truchanas on the net...

vonnagy said:
never heard of Olegas Truchanas, i bought about a book about dombrovskis whilst in cradle mountain but I don't recall coming across that name. will look up mr. truchanas on the net...

I live in Preston/Gunns Plains which is on the route to Cradle Mountain if your coming from the North West and not from Launceston, I've got two sets of waterfalls 15 min walk from my front door.

Welcome to the forum.

I envy someone with two sets of waterfalls within walking distance...lets see... I have... two mcdonalds within walking distance...does that count for anything?

I'd say it counts for a really easy way to obesity but you said they were walking distance, nearly cancel each other out.

Most reactions

Back