im from oahu

lakers808

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
slowly moving up from phptography but anywayz i heard of the 365 project .. i wanted to make a new project name ane make it known later on in the future .. like how that person made 365project.. i was thinking since im on the island of oahu and in thestate of HI . i wanted to make the project name Oahu 24/7.. please c/c

really?? thnx.. its supposd to be base on oahu family,family bbq,beach,party,chill,cruz etc, oahu the island the nice citys in oahu.. idk where to start .. but i already got the main photo lol

slowly moving up from phptography but anywayz i heard of the 365 project .. i wanted to make a new project name ane make it known later on in the future .. like how that person made 365project.. i was thinking since im on the island of oahu and in thestate of HI . i wanted to make the project name Oahu 24/7.. please c/c

sweet, me too. I'm up at schofield.

i started something similar... its not a 365 project though.... basically its a picture of my shoe (military boot) in different places everyday that i am on duty. so far im on day 16 and its getting hard! being in a small camp in Crete doesnt give me many options, but it is training my eye to find new points of view!

dustin.. cool. yea im doing this for fun .. maybe later on gonna do this as side job

Most reactions

Back