I'm going out for a steak dinner tonight...

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....turkey for the next seven days. :er:

You?

The hell with cholesterol counts and trippin' on trytophan.......... Gotta go somehow, someway, sometime.

Last edited:
Doc'says I've gotta watch my blood pressure and cholesterol. :grumpy: I've done pretty well just reducing rather than subtracting the foods that I enjoy. Did it for about 9 months and when the doc said that I no longer needed to be on meds, I celebrated with a steak. :lol:

Turkey is not so bad but all the fixins that come with a turkey dinner is... that's what I'm havin... plus all the Filipino food from my visiting family. YUM!

I'm planning on eating at least TWO Thanksgiving meals tomorrow. And I'm not ashamed.

Steak. Today and tomorrow. Only downside (or maybe it's a benefit...) is that there are no leftovers. We just have a small gathering, so there's no point in cooking a big meal that you can eat for two weeks. There's a lot less to clean up this way too.

Eat right, exercise...

...then you die.
I eat reasonable and I do my bit of healthy. The "die" part is bound to happen regardless. Might as well have a bit of fun in the meantime. :lol:

My wife ruined Thanksgiving dinner for me. I use to love turkey on Thanksgiving, but that one meal all year was good enough for me. My wife, and her entire family for that matter, are big on Turkey. They have turkey for nearly every birthday and holiday.

It's Thanksgiving tomorrow, and I'm already turkeyed out for the year. Someone get me a nice 2 inch thick steak as well!

I had hot sausage sandwiches tonight. Steak on the day before Thanksgiving? That sounds like a good annual tradition to start next year!

Ugh...turkey. I don't even like the stuff. Dry, boring meat. Give me a some good ol' beef or pork any day!
You know, if I knew you better, I definetly would have an improper response. :mrgreen:

....turkey for the next seven days. :er:

You?

The hell with cholesterol counts and trippin' on trytophan.......... Gotta go somehow, someway, sometime.

:biglaugh:Priceless!

I was raised in Louisiana so I Cajun injected my turkey.

And keeping with the Louisiana theme, I made chicken etouffee last night for dinner which went over pretty well. Not much left over but I have a 22 pound turkey ready for lunch.

You gotta see the steaks we had.... (You will , in a few day - when I get home).
I'm talkin' about steaks that fill the entire plate...yum. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back