I'm just a Noob C&C please...

I'm just a newbie so take what I say with a grain of salt hehe.

I like your work with human subjects the best and I think you have a great eye for interesting things. I like the lock on the railing, but as some have already said - the PP is not my favorite.

Also, the watermarks almost seem too intrusive and make it difficult for me to get a good overall view of the photo.

The up close shots all seem either a little out of focus or maybe don't have enough depth of focus.

All in all, interesting photos and I enjoyed them!

I'm just a newbie so take what I say with a grain of salt hehe.

I like your work with human subjects the best and I think you have a great eye for interesting things. I like the lock on the railing, but as some have already said - the PP is not my favorite.

Also, the watermarks almost seem too intrusive and make it difficult for me to get a good overall view of the photo.

The up close shots all seem either a little out of focus or maybe don't have enough depth of focus.

All in all, interesting photos and I enjoyed them!

I think I like to work with humans the best! :) I'm guessing I'm more newb than you because I don't know what PP stands for.

Yeah, I should work on the watermark. I've definitely gathered that from the various comments. :) I am still working with the 18-55 lens that came with the camera. I think that has a lot to do with the out of focus look on the up close photos. Also, I need to work out better where I am making the sharp focus of a picture. I don't really know how to do the depth of focus, so I'm still learning that. Thank you for your comments! I tried to click thank you, but it wasn't available.

Hehe I just figured out what PP was yesterday so I don't think that means much regarding our relative newbie levels :lmao:

Most of these appear flat and dull. They could really use some fine tuning using curves, saturation, contrast, and a tiny bit of unsharpen mask. It wouldn't take much to make a lot of these shots really pop.

Thank you. As soon as I can get Elements back I might can mess around with that a bit. :)

I like #3 the most, maybe make your watermarks smaller ?

Most reactions

Back