I'm just curious...

Do you have a web site that links to us?

• Total voters

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...how many of you have your own web sites, and if so, do you link to us?

For those of you who do have your own site, but don't link to us, I'm prepared to beg! :D If you do link to us, feel free to mention your site here and get a little extra free promotion, and if you have a site that doesn't link to us, is there a reason that holds you back from linking?

Thanks all, just consider this some market research on my part! :lol:

Chase said:
If you have a site that doesn't link to us, is there a reason that holds you back from linking?

What's in it for us?

j/k I never thought of it honestly. I have a section for links, but they are mostly links to martial arts sites and stuff.

But, I'd be glad to add a link for you Chase. Can you elaborate on the advertising you mentioned?

BTW, just in case you're wondering... my site got over TEN THOUSAND hits this month... easily verified by Apache. You guys don't know it but I'm somewhat of a celebrity in the martial arts world ;)

Take care

Well, I have to admit its not really great advertising or anything, but my intention was to have people specifically mention the URL in their responses to this thread.

I'd definitely appreciate the link!

Just recently set up a site, and linked here as well. Tried other forums and didn't really care for them, this one is great and deserves a link!!!

Yeah I do, infact, that was one of the first things I did with my site, as in set up a link to this one!

www.darkroompros.com!

I have a buddy who swears he's going to start helping me with a site. I already have an outline and I plan to have links, and exactly WHAT link do you think was first on my list??? :wink:

I recently revamped my site.. but I'm going to be adding a links section soon, and will definitly put a link to TPF.. Mine is just my photoblog though, nothing commercial.. Is that what you had in mind?

The link for mine is in my sig and profile.

Chase said:
Obviously you wouldn't be part of that group, you know you love it :p

Well, you just look so natural when you do it. It's a beautiful sight.

:twisted:

Most reactions

Back