I'm keeping one , which one ? (Kid Pic)

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these a while ago of my best buddies little girl . He really loves this pic and I want to print one for him as a gift . I realize it's not 100% sharp on the eye , don't care , what I do need is to see which version you guys and gals prefer . I myself am leaning towards the color . Thanks !

Cristina by manny herreria, on Flickr

Cristina by manny herreria, on Flickr

Manny, they are both cute. I think I prefer the b&w best. I think the blur looks more "natural" in it than the color. Weird?

I think the color shot will make a better printed image.

Manny, they are both cute. I think I prefer the b&w best. I think the blur looks more "natural" in it than the color. Weird?

Thanks Ron, I see your point , but I think I'm going color on this one . Thanks for the input though brother .

color.
fo rizzle

Thanks Stache !!

I think the color shot will make a better printed image.

Derrel, I do believe you are correct good sir , thank you !

I think color also. Blue eyes :)

Thank you , yea those blue eyes pop . Thanks for taking the time !

Not sure if any one else is seeing what I am but the color version looks like she has to different colors eyes,unless she actually does.It looks the golden highlight from her hair or chair is affecting her right blue eye to more of a golden brown.Maybe I am seeing things,thats happened before:laugh2:
I like the B&W

Not sure if any one else is seeing what I am but the color version looks like she has to different colors eyes,unless she actually does.It looks the golden highlight from her hair or chair is affecting her right blue eye to more of a golden brown.Maybe I am seeing things,thats happened before:laugh2:
I like the B&W

Ha ! No I assure you both are blue , after you brought up I did notice that , but it's just the dark side of room . Don't worry I see things all the time !!!! :1219: . Thanks !!!

color... but just desaturate it a bit, just a bit.... just a touch...

Thank you all for your time to chime in , It went color . Not that anyone cares LOLOL. Oh Maria did tone it done just a smidge ! .

Yeah. The orange feels just a touch hot.

Most reactions

Back