I'm new, and got a Canon 5D Mark II, and need an camera-top moniotr to match. Any recommend?

ele7ven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm really interested in photography, however, I‘m a green hand... And I like figures and landscape photography, sometimes make short movies, such as shooting beauties,kids and place of interest. Therefore, I need an camera-top monitor to insist shooting, the camera should features 5-7 inch, high resolution/brightness, wide viewing angles, light weight('cause the camera is very heavy), image no delay when shooting and also affordable. So please kindly recommend some brands for me. Thanks in advance!

I suggest LILLIPUT monitor first.

I'm really interested in photography, however, I‘m a green hand... And I like figures and landscape photography, sometimes make short movies, such as shooting beauties,kids and place of interest. Therefore, I need an camera-top monitor to insist shooting, the camera should features 5-7 inch, high resolution/brightness, wide viewing angles, light weight('cause the camera is very heavy), image no delay when shooting and also affordable. So please kindly recommend some brands for me. Thanks in advance!
Which kind of camera you are like very much?

Which kind of camera you are like very much?
I like Canon DSLR the most, but short of budget.

Most reactions

Back