I'm New - Help

clo310

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there.....
I am a model turned photographer wannabe :wink:
My first camera was a Nikon Coolpix 5700 and I loved it, then for my one year anniversary I got the new Canon Rebel XTi. This camera goes everywhere with me and I take pictures of what everyone thinks is "absolutelt nothing" or "stupid" things, although I see beauty in it.
My next investment is a new lens....than lighting and all the rest and finally a studio. I am better right now at close ups. I love close ups. I do need to figure out how to use it better....like what certain things mean...actually...what everything is. I am pretty god at taking the pictures sometimes but have no idea what anything means :) Guess I should figure that out pretty soon. :)

What I am looking for is a good place to post my photos. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much.

clo310 said:
What I am looking for is a good place to post my photos. Any suggestions?

That's a tough one. How about.... here! :mrgreen:
Try the General Gallery, or one of the more specific galleries e.g. Nature; if you want criticism then you can post in the Critique section. To do this you'll need to register for a hosting service like Photobucket though.

And by the way... welcome to the forum! :D

Photobucket is good, but they have this new thing where you have to choose the size of the image that you want to upload with preset pixel sizes. I can't seem to bypass it, but if I can't...I'm moving to flickr.

Welcome to the forum :)

Photobucket is good, but they have this new thing where you have to choose the size of the image that you want to upload with preset pixel sizes. I can't seem to bypass it, but if I can't...I'm moving to flickr.
I've never had a problem with Photobucket...that is because I resize my images before I upload ;)

Most reactions

Back