I'm new here and eager to share photos!

LEXTC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new to photography but I feel like a pro.

I really admire other's work and I feel that I can produce similar if not better pictures than some that I see. So that's what's gotten me into photography.

Also I'm good with photoshop, imageready, flash and all that jazz.

I just won an auction for my camera and hopefully it'll be here any day!! I dont really want to tell all what my camera is because on the other forums I frequent there are alot of haters and Nikon/Canon sackriders.

Anyways I'm just here to learn and check out everyone's work!
And show mine as soon as I get my cam!

We don't have prejudices on TPF - not since we hung all the Canon users :)
Welcome to the board.

(What does a Pro feel like? I must try squeezing one sometime)

LEXTC said:
I really admire other's work and I feel that I can produce similar if not better pictures than some that I see. So that's what's gotten me into photography.
:thumbup:

Welcome! :)

Welcome to the forums, I think you'll find that nobody here cares what you shoot with. It's the photographer that makes the photo, not the camera and we've seen a lot of proof here on TPF.

And Hertz, if you lived closer I'd give you a squeeze to see what it feels like as well.

AlisonS said:
And Hertz, if you lived closer I'd give you a squeeze to see what it feels like as well.

Be careful which bit you squeeze - some parts are still firm but bruise easy :mrgreen:

Thanks guys, after I post up a few pictures I'll reveal what I'm packing if anyone asks :)

I'll just give you guys a hint though. The camera goes for $1000 new. :D

I know that I'm probably silly for jumping to a camera like this as my first but I know in my heart that I can do good with it. :)

Hertz van Rental said:

There's a standard answer to that, i.e. "To be a Canon user you gotta be hung!"

Welcome aboard and to the lunacy Lex!

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to the board.

(What does a Pro feel like? I must try squeezing one sometime)

*chokes* can I be let down now?!

Heh Im a cannon user, but still dont mean im gonna hate your gear, as alison said, its the person not the camera.

You seem to be very optimistic and know your strengths, top marks, and good luck! :D

Just remember Artie......its a mans life with a Canon!

Hertz van Rental said:

You forgot me, Hertz! :twisted: *runs off and hides*

Welcome to the forums. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back