I'm new - here's some of my work

snewham

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, just joined up :)

My name is Scott, I'm 18 and live in Milton Keynes, England, UK and I'm just about to go to Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in September to do my foundation and then degree in art and design.

Photography has always been one of my passions along with sculpture and drawing :)

These are the only decent ones I have on this comp (using a rubbish Fujifilm point and shoot) and my better ones using my Canon 10D are on the Apple G4 in the other room. I'll upload them later ;)

arc9.jpg

arc5.jpg

arc2.jpg

france_sml.jpg

posters_sml.jpg

scott :thumbup:

The 3rd one is awsome, makes me want to jump on my bike and see where the road leads....

Thanks, I just realised that they're all at exactly the same angle :lmao: I don't take all my photographs from that angle but I went through a bit of a subconcious angle stage :lol:

I really like number three as well...great DOF too.

Quite nice.
Look forward to seeing more.
I've been in Buckinghamshire only once (at Halton House) but remember the areas as quite photogenic.

Lew

Thanks guys

Quite nice.
Look forward to seeing more.
I've been in Buckinghamshire only once (at Halton House) but remember the areas as quite photogenic.

Lew

Yeh it is, the one second from bottom is actually in the south of France on the spanish border. We went fro a drive up into the mountains and I just had to take a few photos. Well took about 600 whilst driving :p took me about 4 hours to travel what would usually take 30 mins :)

Most reactions

Back