Im new, is this the right camera

adam_burdett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi im new to the forum im looking for a nice camera for a low price i will probably buy the Fuji FinePix S5600 Zoom Digital Camera [5.0MP,10xOptical Zoom]

B000B69IDI_01__SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39.jpg

B000B69IDI_01_PT03__SS400_SCLZZZZZZ.jpg

At the moment i have a small digi camera that cost me £50 not great here is the best pics i have taken with it.

gardenstuff002.jpg

clock.jpg

Flowers.jpg

Yes they are low quality and grainy but for the very bad camera i was using im pleased with what i have done.
comments very welcome.
THANKS

Well it will be a jump from what you have...

if I were you, I would state how much your budget is, and then people will be able to advise you on what to get.

Also you might want to mention what you intend to use it for...

The pictures are a little soft. For ISO 100 and the 2.8 lens, I don't know why the shutter speed is 1/9.5 or 1/7.5 on these? "CAMERA" as the brand and model 3MP-9CA, what is it?

I searched around the web and all the pictures I found are prety much like yours. Even at what that camera calls ISO 100 there's lots of noise and very little depth of field. I think they may be fudging on the specs.

Real easy answer, whatever you get, you should find your pictures look much better and you'll be much happier. The Fuji will have you turning somersaults and cheering, because you'll be so happy. :lmao:

Your first picture of the foliage is the best picture from anything I found coming from a "CAMERA 9CA"

You should be pleased, and everything is UP from here.

In general, I'd say not.

That's what we call an ultrazoom camera. They are quite good for the money, but they're not in the same league as a digital SLR.

So it does come down to money, as pics_uk suggested.

my girlfriend has a fujifilm SLR type digital and I really like the pictures it takes. surprisingly good DOF for a P&S and the manual capabilities make it a great camera to play with.

If you want to see pics it can produce vist my friends site http://www.piman2k.com :hail: once you get the hang of using it you won't be disappointed :)

i would use the camera for prity much everything my budget is £150.
ive seen fantastic photography taken by the fujifim witch is what made me want to buy it.

Most reactions

Back