I'm new, so hai!

Leilameat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi people. :p I'm brand new here. I don't even have a camera really, yet. I have a 2 MP camera I got when I was ten. I'm going to get an SLR hopefully in october, I'm excited. :)

Random picture I took of my pet frog and toad. It isn't anything special. :p

DSCN1626.jpg

Hi Leilameat! Welcome to TPF! :)

what camera do you have? Not bad on the lighting.

Thats not bad for a 2MP camera! Are you sure that is from a 2MP camera?

Thanks. :) I edited it afterward, because the flash made it too blueish.

Yes, I'm sure. :p It's an old Nikon coolpix.

Welcome to TPF :Joker: Very nice picture for a 2MP camera. I am looking to get my first digital camera (first camera since I was 12) in October as well (SX120IS).

I certainly hope my beginner photos will look at least half as good as your's up here does

Welcome to TPF :Joker: Very nice picture for a 2MP camera. I am looking to get my first digital camera (first camera since I was 12) in October as well (SX120IS).

I certainly hope my beginner photos will look at least half as good as your's up here does

Cool! I'd like to see your photos, and which camera you're getting. :D
Haha, probably better. :p

Heya, welcome to ThePhotoForum! Nice to see your photos of exotic animals. Check out the Index of the Photo Themes, there's a theme thread on exotic animals somewhere! You might want to put yours in there and make them "eternal".

Now that I know where exactly you come from, you might recognise one or the other place here_maybe_? If you have time and are interested?

Cool! I'd like to see your photos, and which camera you're getting. :D
Haha, probably better. :p

I'll definitely be posting my pictures once I get the SX120IS. It's gonna be a long 3 month wait, lol

Very good choice having a Nikon. lol, I have the Nikon D3000.
I really like the picture, I like to see the difference between the two toads, or is one a frog? O.O, anyways, it's really cool and interesting. :]

Hey Leila,

Though I have read your explanation in the posts above, I still have to say that is really nice work for a 2MP camera.

I like photography and have learned photography for several years. However, I still don't know how to control lighting very well.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. :)
The small green one is a tree frog.

Lighting is hard, that's why I cheated and fixed it in iPhoto. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back