I'm New to photography please tell me what you think about my photoes

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by scotty1977, Feb 10, 2007.

1. scotty1977

scotty1977 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I love mountains and traveling very much and decided to share my photos with all of You! Please take a look at my profile on the share creativity site, I don't want to spare place on your forum with them, just take a look and say what you think It's very important for me :blushing:!
    Thanks for attention.
    My profile is: http://shareyourarts.com/show.php?username=scotty

2. ccd333

ccd333 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    scotty, your love for the mountains and travel will help you improve. I have a couple of suggestions in the interim. One is to get a graduated neutral density filter. They are indispensible in the mountains with the contrasts of light (your skies are blown out (overexposed)). The second is to take one photo at a time and post them directly on the forum (also look around for other critique forums). Many people will not follow links to view photos for critique.

3. perylousdemon

perylousdemon TPF owns my soul...

Photos OK to edit
    I agree with ccd. Also, you may want to make your photos a bit smaller before you post them. The current size makes it impossible to view the entire photo without having to scroll down or to the right. 800x600 pixels is generally a pretty good bet; the largest I would go is 1024x768 pixels. Even so, they are beautiful shots. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)