I'm New to photography please tell me what you think about my photoes

scotty1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love mountains and traveling very much and decided to share my photos with all of You! Please take a look at my profile on the share creativity site, I don't want to spare place on your forum with them, just take a look and say what you think It's very important for me :blushing:!
Thanks for attention.
My profile is: http://shareyourarts.com/show.php?username=scotty

scotty, your love for the mountains and travel will help you improve. I have a couple of suggestions in the interim. One is to get a graduated neutral density filter. They are indispensible in the mountains with the contrasts of light (your skies are blown out (overexposed)). The second is to take one photo at a time and post them directly on the forum (also look around for other critique forums). Many people will not follow links to view photos for critique.

I agree with ccd. Also, you may want to make your photos a bit smaller before you post them. The current size makes it impossible to view the entire photo without having to scroll down or to the right. 800x600 pixels is generally a pretty good bet; the largest I would go is 1024x768 pixels. Even so, they are beautiful shots. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back