I'm new

Latina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, My name is Latina...Wanted to introduce myself b4 I jumped in with my 10,000 questions about photography ;). I'm originally from NY, but the military has me in Hawaii at the moment. I'm a mother of 3.

Started photography as a way to document my childrens lives and now I see I'm actually not half bad. Enrolled at the Academy of Art University in San Fran, begin classes in the fall, super hyped about that!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, can't wait to jump in!

Welcome...still a newb here myself, but this is a great place. I've learned tons here, and I hope you do too. There are some very skilled/intelligent people here...Not me personally, but Im trying! :)

Welcome to TPF!

A

Welcome hahah =P

now quit talking and get to posting pics =D

I'm from the bronx!! The city is Manhattan, which happens to be my favorite borough.

I always thought that was funny when I lived in New York. I'd be in Queens with some friends and they'd say "Let's go to the city." I'd respond "But we ARE in the city!"

I always thought that was funny when I lived in New York. I'd be in Queens with some friends and they'd say "Let's go to the city." I'd respond "But we ARE in the city!"

I was going to make a joke about it still being called New Amsterdam at the time, but I'll pass.

Welcome, Latina.

I was going to make a joke about it still being called New Amsterdam at the time, but I'll pass.

Welcome, Latina.

Hey! In some societies, age is respected.

LOL...Thanx for the welcome...I guess growing up in NY I didn't notice the diff, I just new the city meant Manhattan. I still see it that way. It just fits. lol.

I'm from the bronx!! The city is Manhattan, which happens to be my favorite borough.

Ah, I'm at the other end of the state, I was curious, but I should have guessed, The bulk of New York State residing members here seem to be in that end of the state or Rochester :lmao:

Most reactions

Back