I'm not saying what this is - you have to look. :D

Boring...

That's the reaction you wanted right?

Hehe... I like it... I don't care what the others say.

Hehehe, Yeah, while reading that thread I kept wanting to post images - kind of a "Oh yeah? Take THIS!" kinda thing. :D

Thanks man!

The "Guess what it is - super macro" thread (under a title that is only roughly similar to what I said) still exists in the Photo Themes and any new thread of the kind will certainly get merged with that one, so best go and look through the theme thread index and find it.

And I say this is a sunflower with nice "thingies" that sprout :D.
I like the intensity of the yellow, or should I say "yellows"? Both in the petals and in the "thingies", sprouting or not sprouting.

Oh, that's a good idea. I might go for that. Thanks LaFoto! The yellows are the work of the creator of course. ;) I didn't enhance them or anything.

awesome - love it

Thanks Mc Duffie! I appreciate the comment! :)

The thingies disturb me. The look like alien posseions in progress. GREAT image though.

Hehe, a man with a good imagination! I dig it!
Thanks for the comments too - very appreciated!

well taken image - the spacey things disturb me too though... i like the petals. beautiful color on the whole too. - Cat

The power of suggestion. I'm starting to see aliens now too. AHHH! <hides under desk>
The credit for the colors of course has to be passed to the higher source.

Thanks for the compliment! <meow> Makes me feel good!

Very nice!!! Probably the most beautiful of the flower images I have seen you post. Well done!

Wow, really? Thanks! It's just the sunflower growing in front of the 7-11 near my house. I've been watching it grow. I was thinking about a time lapse of it - sunflowers look really kewl before they open up and change from green (blue-green) to yellow. But I just enjoyed it instead - till that day.

Here it is just a few moments before I took the macro:

SunFlor.jpg

- Enjoy!

I say you did a fantastic job, I like it!

Thanks Spacey! Tho this is one time I really didn't do much. Just held up the cam, picked a focus point (kind of just wherever it was pointed), and clicked. Then scaled and posted. That you like it is the fantastic part!

LOVE the 2nd addition!!!! BEAUTIFUL CAPTURE!!!!! The aliens have left the building! - Cat

They're following Elvis no doubt. :D Thanks for the compliment. Very appreciated!

Boy am I glad there are no giant sunflowers, with huge snake things coming out of them to suck our brains!

Nice shot, Bifur :)

Yeah! Me too! Brain-sucking must... umm, really suck! :D Oh, wait! No, It's actually fun. Well if it's anything like watching TV... That's like brain-sucking... right? :lmao:

Dang.. just trying to remember when the last time I watched TV was...

Anyway, thanks much for the compliment duder!! Hmm, why do I always feel like photographing nature is such plagiarism? :sexywink:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back