Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Main street bridge around 4:00 AM

scan0071.jpg

Larger copy here

Last edited:
Was this scanned on a flatbed? Looks like glass haze on your image; I've had that problem too in the past. Then I started using the Nikon Coolscan to do the negatives...

Was this scanned on a flatbed? Looks like glass haze on your image; I've had that problem too in the past. Then I started using the Nikon Coolscan to do the negatives...

Yes, flatbed is all I have currently, once I find a neg scanner I like I am going to switch, but for now I am kinda limmited.

Do you have photoshop? If so, try the auto-levels command and see what it does... I think there is a way to get rid of that haze because I have done that in the past but can't quite remember how I did it...

Do you have photoshop? If so, try the auto-levels command and see what it does... I think there is a way to get rid of that haze because I have done that in the past but can't quite remember how I did it...

No I do not, I have Illustrator 10. I am not sure what I would be looking for as far as auto-levels command equivalent or if it even has one.

You're using Illustrator to edit photos? I'd highly suggest purchasing Photoshop. Or at least downloading the GIMP.

You're using Illustrator to edit photos? I'd highly suggest purchasing Photoshop. Or at least downloading the GIMP.

I don't do enough actual "editing" to my images to warrent paying for yet another editing program, and over the past few years I have heard some lackluster things about Gimp but if worse comes to worse....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back