im not sure...

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
...if they should go here or rather to a 'snapshots' section......

anyway, here they are - its Natalia, my niece (shes 4 years old), - she asked me the other day if i could go with her for a 'photo excursion' - it was all her idea, she has borrowed the camera from my sister and chose the places we are going to shoot (eg.building site :er: :lol: ) - that was a really nice walk!

P6055482pcbmmm.jpg

P6055450pcbmmm.jpg

thanks for looking!

I don't think you've ever taken a snapshot in your LIFE anua!!!! I like em! And it's good to see you again!

thanks , guys!-:)))

ha ha, Corry, belive me - ive taken TONES of pics in my life, which shouldnt be even called snapshots, ha ha

thanks-:)

I am sure that these photos are A1!!!! The highlight above your niece's head is like a shining star. The only element that is stronger is her facial expression. She is REALLY having fun, which is always a good sign. Plus she is holding a camera. A plus in my book. The second frame is equally intriguing. Again with the camera. The shadows and highlights work well. Her "ooh ooh" expression is priceless.

I would keep up with the photo adventures. They may be the best way to learn photography.

Most reactions

Back