I'm pregnant and it's a

Congrats.

Can't wait to see the maternity shots. :lol:

(Joking, but I do actually like well done materinty photos, lol.)

Congrats! First?

Derrel said:
Well congratulations! That's awesome! Take lots of pictures of the pregnancy, so you can look back on it, and show your daughter when she gets older. Good luck!

Thanks Derrel!
I plan on taking a bunch of pictures. I regret not having taken more with my first pregnancy.

Tee said:
You do realize you're obligated to have every cliche pregnancy pose photographed, beginning with the heart hands on belly with ultrasound superimposed in the center. :)

Hehe! Congratulations! All the best to you.

Well of course! You forgot the selective color but I won't!! LOL!

jwbryson1 said:
You should do one of those preggo progression photoshoots. Congrats!

I was actually thinking of doing a progression thing! I looked it up the other day and saw some cute ones. I'm gonna attempt it at least!

Thanks everyone!

sm4him said:
:smileys:Congratulations! Those little bouncy smileys kinda represent what it felt like my kids were doing sometimes [often] when they were little...bouncing all over the place and grinning from ear to ear while they did it!

Also--your title evoked a memory for me.
When I first learned I was pregnant with my eldest, I was working for a publishing company here in town. I'd gone in to tell my boss (Sheila) and while we were talking, a co-worker came in. A Co-worker (Sandra) whom I detested (because I'm not really fond of backstabbers and people who would rather play politics than do their jobs) and she detested me. Sheila was so excited she told Sandra the news.

Sandra's response:
"A HUMAN baby?"

My response:
"That's kinda what we're hoping for, but I guess as long as it's healthy..."

She swore that she didn't think I was really PREGNANT, she thought we were being funny and that I was getting a new pet.
Yeah, right. :lol:

The baby was, in fact, human, and turned out to be quite an amazing example of its species. ;)

LOL! Somebody actually said that "a human baby"? Nice people.

Congratulations :thumbup:

Congrats Megan! So exciting! How old is your first? Mine are 20 months apart and it is loud, wild, and crazy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Having two kids is awesome :D

Congratulations :D Are we going to start kids of the TPF?

Last edited:
paigew said:
Congrats Megan! So exciting! How old is your first? Mine are 20 months apart and it is loud, wild, and crazy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Having two kids is awesome :D

My daughter is 2 1/2. She'll be turning 3 a couple months after her sister is born. Do you have a boy and a girl or 2 of the same sex?? My fiancée was all disappointed because he really wanted a little boy. I only wanted 1 kid but he wanted to try for a little boy. Instead he's going to have 2 little girls and he'll be outnumbered for life.

It must be a girl-demic. 3 of my close friends all got pregnant with their first kids at the same time as me and we all had girls. 1 of them just had her 2nd kid and it was a girl. Now me and one of the other girls are pregnant and we're both having girls!

Very nice, Grats!

My mother has two sisters (and one brother)
My wife has two sisters (and two brothers)
My daughter has two sisters (and no brothers)

Do you see a multi-generational trend forming here?

Anyways, my extended family has... five girls and six boys, so it's kinda even there. However, three of the girls are going for their Masters, whereas none of the boys are in University (yet). The boys are having a harder time figuring out what they want to do in life, whereas the girls are pretty focused. Not to bash the boys, but the girls are creating less chaos and heartache.

Little girl![/QUOTE

I think you need some flowers for this special occasion

$Aoril 28th 2012 003.jpg

paigew said:

My daughter is 2 1/2. She'll be turning 3 a couple months after her sister is born. Do you have a boy and a girl or 2 of the same sex?? My fiancée was all disappointed because he really wanted a little boy. I only wanted 1 kid but he wanted to try for a little boy. Instead he's going to have 2 little girls and he'll be outnumbered for life.

It must be a girl-demic. 3 of my close friends all got pregnant with their first kids at the same time as me and we all had girls. 1 of them just had her 2nd kid and it was a girl. Now me and one of the other girls are pregnant and we're both having girls!

My oldest is a girl (2 1/2) and my youngest is a boy (9 months). That is so funny, all the preggos I know are having girls too! Your fiancee will LOVE being a girl's daddy. Nothing better than daddy's little girl :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back