Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'M GOIN TO MY VERY FIRST CUBS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! Erik got us tickets at Miller Park (we were supposed to have tickets at a home game, but they fell through :(..I wanna see Wrigley Field sooo bad!) against the Brewers, and the seats are FANTASTIC!!!!

Here's the seating chart: http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mil/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp

We're in section 122..lower level, right behind the dugout! I can't wait!!! It's the perfect spot to get good pitcher action shots, too! I can't wait to go!!!! It's only my second major league game ever, and my first Cubs game...it's gonna rock!

Just had to share it with ya..I'm excited!!!! Can't wait til May 3rd!

Dude! That is spectacular! Enjoy the hell out of it yo!

Zach :D

Hope you have a great time and get some awesome photos as well!

It'll be great! I'll be out there with my baseball glove to catch foul balls, my Cubs t-shirt and hat (which I have yet to buy), and my big 'Cubs are #1' foam finger (which I also have yet to buy! :) )...I CAN'T WAIT!

Or maybe I'm just trying to throw you off and I'm gonna be the one in the Brewer's clothing! I mean, have I EVER led you guys to believe I'm a Cubs fan????

(and contrary to popular belief, I would not have Mark Priors baby if given the chance.......ok maybe I would.)

Ha, have a great time, Corry! :thumbup: Hope you get some great shots, too!

Man, I have spring fever something fierce these days! :lol:

terri said:
Ha, have a great time, Corry! :thumbup: Hope you get some great shots, too!

Man, I have spring fever something fierce these days! :lol:

We wanted to get Wrigley field tickets against the Braves...a friend was supposed to get them, and didn't, and now there are nothing but nosebleed seats (in ALL THE GAMES FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR) left. I really wanted to see Wrigley field for the first time this year, but unless we go through an online scalper, my chance for this year is gone :(.

haha Corry!!! have a wonderful time :) and paste some shots later :)

core_17 said:
It'll be great! I'll be out there with my baseball glove to catch foul balls, my Cubs t-shirt and hat (which I have yet to buy), and my big 'Cubs are #1' foam finger (which I also have yet to buy! :) )...I CAN'T WAIT!

With a mit and foam finger on, how will you ever get pictures??? :lol: Just kiddin, have a great time, and watch out for Ferny :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
With a mit and foam finger on, how will you ever get pictures??? :lol: Just kiddin, have a great time, and watch out for Ferny :lol:

I'm a multi-tasker! ;)

Heheh...actually, the boyfriend and I will probably take turns...he'll catch the foul balls while I take pictures, and I'll catch the foul balls (I guess I should say, be prepared to catch one..fat chance of us actually getting one) while he takes pictures!!! :)

Most reactions

Back