I'm so sad

AngieDoogles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My photography class got cancelled tonight! :( I've been lurking and reading here at TPF all week and I just couldn't wait to get to class and get our new assignment so I could try out all of the new ideas I have (from here of course). When I got to class, there was a note on the door that it was cancelled tonight. Usually, I enjoy the extra time off if a class is cancelled (especially a three hour class like this one), but this time I'm just crushed. That means we don't have class again for two weeks since this is a once a week class and spring break is the first week of March. :( I was also hoping to ask my professor if he knows anywhere I can work as a back-up this summer so that I can learn more and get more experience. Guess I'll have to wait till March 11th. That just feels so far away...

Okay, sorry for venting. You can go on with your life now. :)

Awwww, how disappointing! All revved up and no place to go. Here's hoping the next two weeks fly by for you :D

Awwww, how disappointing! All revved up and no place to go. Here's hoping the next two weeks fly by for you :D

Guess I'll just have to do some of the assignments from here for the next few weeks. :) I noticed a DoF thread, which I'd love to practice. I have only the kit lens for now so my lowest F-stop is 3.5, but it's workable. I can't wait to get a new lens! It's hard to buy all the nice equipment when you're a poor married college student with no money. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back