Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....they say curiosity killed the cat.

I'm trying to keep my cat away from something by spraying him with a spray bottle....the second he hears the noise of the bottle being picked up, he runs as fast as he can...but he's back in less than a minute, trying to investigate.

All the while Maya, the dog, sits on her couch watching the dumb cat with amusement.

It's good for some entertainment, I tell ya! :lol:

I'm trying to keep my cat away from something by spraying him with a spray bottle....the second he hears the noise of the bottle being picked up, he runs as fast as he can...but he's back in less than a minute, trying to investigate.

All the while Maya, the dog, sits on her couch watching the dumb cat with amusement.

My cat does the exact same thing...:hail:

We keep a spray bottle in the living room for the birds, they love their showers. Every once in a while, I will nail the cat with it if she is getting into something. So now she watches, and if my hand even moves in the direction of the bottle...presto, the instant disappearing cat. About two or three minutes later, I will see a leary little kitty face looking around the corner from the kitchen. We play this game often.

....they say curiosity killed the cat.

i used a shotgun. the cat limped back in less than a minute.

Haha! we used to spray her for jumping on the counter and stuff when she was a kitten, and now all we need to do is make the 'SSst' squirting sound, and she's off!

i used a shotgun. the cat limped back in less than a minute.

dayam...that's wrong...

Of course, I didn't mention having the cat chase the laser pointer around, run the laser up the wall to get her about 3ft up in the air, then nail her with the water bottle....

"The cat's in the kettle at the Peking Moon, I think that's Garfield in my soup...."

Most reactions

Back