I'm stomped

KitKat710

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need a cute name for my photography. I'm new to this and I love and have always loved taking pictures. I want something fun and new and cute but I'm just lost for what to call it. I've had a hard time coming up with a logo and its probably because I just cant find a cute name. Does anyone know where I can go or if anyone can help me come up with a cute name? I want something unique and fun. I've been racking my brain for a while now because kitkat isn't cutting it and I don't want the candy bar co coming after me LOL.
If this helps you can take a look at my blog to see some of my pictures I have taken....
Kit-katphotography.blogspot.com
I'm just at a loss on what to call it lol and what I want as a logo/watermark.

I need a cute name for my photography. I'm new to this and I love and have always loved taking pictures. I want something fun and new and cute but I'm just lost for what to call it. I've had a hard time coming up with a logo and its probably because I just cant find a cute name. Does anyone know where I can go or if anyone can help me come up with a cute name? I want something unique and fun. I've been racking my brain for a while now because kitkat isn't cutting it and I don't want the candy bar co coming after me LOL.
If this helps you can take a look at my blog to see some of my pictures I have taken....
Kit-katphotography.blogspot.com
I'm just at a loss on what to call it lol and what I want as a logo/watermark.

No, you don't. I can't tell if you're in this for business or just for fun (attitude suggests just for fun)... but if you're trying to start a legitimate business, I'd go simple and basic: Kate Leopold Potrait Photography. Something that includes 1) your name and 2) what you do. This straightforward approach will serve you much better in the long run than some cutesy-pie, not-as-clever-as-you-think-it-is name.

If you just want cutesy and fun, I'll defer to some other TPFers.

Jim

Right now its just fun but hopefully in the long run as I learn more and get better it can be a buiness. But I get what your saying.

Right now its just fun but hopefully in the long run as I learn more and get better it can be a buiness. But I get what your saying.

You need to give some very serious thought to what type of photo business you hope things to evolve into. A cutsie name can be a major turn-off in some business markets.

In general, I'm with Jim, avoid cutsie. That doesn't mean it has to be boring. It should refer directly to your name ("nom de photo" or real name) or refer to the type of photography you intend to sell. A subtle pun isn't too bad, but avoid anything seriously cutsie.

Most reactions

Back