i'm such a guy......

bace said:
I just farted and burped at the same time. I fixed my area. Scratched my rear. And now i'm gonna go play some video games and wait till my chicken is cooked.
And they say romance is dead....

(For a while there I thought 'cooking your chicken' might be a euphemism for something rude)

Hertz van Rental said:
And they say romance is dead....

(For a while there I thought 'cooking your chicken' might be a euphemism for something rude)
I believe it's "choking the chicken" that has questionable connotations....but we should probably let it stop right there.

Hertz van Rental said:
It could be 'cooking the chicken' if you do it too vigorously. Friction.
True. A blackened chicken comes to mind, a'la blackened fish - a good Creole/New Orleans style of cooking, where the outer skin is actually seared. :thumbup:

core_17 said:
Ohhh. So what Erik does to me every damn night has a name. :grumpy:

Oh no :lol:

Tell him, for every time he does that to you, he has to go out in public wearing eyeliner and lipstick.

Actually, dont do that. It might backfire and he might develop a taste for makeup and start using yours.

Umm....put laxatives in his coffee. That way, he wont feel safe fartin in bed anymore ? :mrgreen:

Luminosity said:
Umm....put laxatives in his coffee. That way, he wont feel safe fartin in bed anymore ? :mrgreen:

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's EVIL!!!

Most reactions

Back