I'm such a moron, I let our cat out :(

That's the pits :( I have a bearded dragon (for those of you that don't know, that's a reptile) and if he got out, I would never find him again since they need a 30 degree C atmosphere to live and I live in Canada...

I went to the local pet store to get some crickets and worms for him and there was a Lost Bearded Dragon sign on the door. I felt really bad because I knew it was already gone. Luckily cats can live outdoors and are domestic. There is one cat who it's owners abandoned on my street and it's made it through an entire Winter in Alberta. I still can't believe it, he's gonna be making it through his second winter soon and I am quite surprised no one has called the SPCA. :(

Hope your kitty comes back right this minute! :)

Thanks. Still no kitty :( Aubrey and I decided that if she doesn't come home we are just going to assume that somone found her and is giving her a good home. Thank you for the good vibes, I'm going to put some food out for her. It just seems so empty in the house without her, and Aubrey took Olive (our dog) to TX so it's the first time in my life I've been without a pet in the house.

awww mann so sorry to hear :hugs:
i hope she finds her way home ... take care

People do let cats rome on the streets here! And even dogs sometimes, if they can be trusted to come back.. or maybe thats only where i live..

Still good luck.. I hope your cat comes back :)

my cats are allways out side, my friends went missing and was found 6 miles away... i dont really believe about the lifespan thing... the same friends grans cat lived mainly outside and lived to 23.... mind you it was blind and deaf

duncanp said:
my cats are allways out side, my friends went missing and was found 6 miles away... i dont really believe about the lifespan thing... the same friends grans cat lived mainly outside and lived to 23.... mind you it was blind and deaf

There are exceptions to everything....the average life span is proven.

sorry to hear about your lost cat, maybe it's the one that has been using my garden as a litter box and crushing my flowers (oh wait that's one of my neighbor's cats :x ). Seriously though, I'm sure your last assumption is true, someone has most likely taken it in and loves it dearly. That's basically how we got our puppy. Some lady claimed she just showed up on her doorstep one day and was unable to care for her, so was dropping her off at the pound. My cousin took her before that happened and gave her to us because we had been looking for a lab puppy. To ease my conscience I made sure I checked the missing pet ads in the paper for awhile, but there was nobody looking for her :(, so she is now part of our family :mrgreen:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back