Im the begginer

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to take pictures of mostly nature and people. I took a few photos tell me what you think I took them with a casio exilm 7.2 mega pixes. Like I said I am really new to this, when I take pictures I feel so good and it just fits me so well. I don't have a camera right now, but Im working to get one. Ehtier a D90 or a rbel T1i. Im researching on cameras. But im welling to listen and learn what needs to be learned and get all the help I can get.

Lizzyspicturestaken358.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken359.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken360.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken361.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken356.jpg

you picked the right time of day, so you have that going for you. on the neg. side: most are out of focus and the lighthouse is not entirely in the frame. if you cover some of these basics you are on the right track.

None of them seem in focus.

You got a eye for photos and that is key if you want to be a photographer. Good job on that and I did notice some of the images being a little soft. That is probably due to the camera lens your using. You may want to save up for a Dslr to have fun with. Good job on the photos!

I love the one with the lifeguard chair!!!

Camera Make: CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.
Camera Model: EX-Z75
Image Date: 2007:12:28 20:05:01
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 8.4mm (35mm equivalent: 51mm)
Exposure Time: 0.020 s (1/50)
Aperture: f/3.6
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Manual
Light Source: Daylight
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)

Maybe try switching the white balance to auto. You are shooting in manual and have it set to daylight, when the shots appear to be at dusk.

I agree with most of the rest... excellent eye for pictures, now work out the details of focus, exposure and composition. These pictures show you're on a good start.

I like them all, I agree with others regarding the out of focus. I do wish the third picture you would've capture the entire lighthouse.

:thumbup: the life guard chair is my 2nd fav

Most reactions

Back