I'm the best Photographer ever. My camera is completely manual!

What was the lighting setup on that 3rd shot? Nice shots.

What was the lighting setup on that 3rd shot? Nice shots.

speed light on stand with shoot through umbrella being held up and camera left by a friend.

We actually had some one stop in the middle of the road and watch me shoot even though we were going to push cart girl off to the side.

Did you use auto focusing? Because if you did... you're disqualified. :lol: :sexywink:

I turnded teh otto focussing off after I focussed teh picturs!

Did you use auto focusing? Because if you did... you're disqualified. :lol: :sexywink:

Also disqualified if she wasn't moving at the time.

ђєг คг๓ร ฬєгє รђคкเภﻮ Ŧг๏๓ ђคשเภﻮ tђє๓ ђєl๔ เภ tђє คเг Ŧ๏г t๏๏ l๏ภﻮ.

Well, I've heard that the best photographer ever lives in Scranton PA and burns his negatives after he looks at them.

Sorry, I can not even look at these, they are not b&w:thumbdown:

where are the landscape shots?????????????????;)

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

I like the 2nd pic. Shows great details :lol:

So what you're saying is, you like the boobies. :er:

Don't *you*? :biglaugh:

Well yes, but here's the problem. She's like a sister to me and I've only really tried to sleep with her once. I was drunk. Fortunately, I have no sisters, my cousins are ugly, and she's below my standards.

I like the 2nd pic. Shows great details :lol:

Oh no, the kitchen appliances came out very focused :thumbup:

Great pix btw. Although I didn't care much for #1

Yeah, it's a pity I had to shove that one up the chicken's ass. Normally such a quality beer gets knife in the side and shotgunned.

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

Don't *you*? :biglaugh:

Well yes, but here's the problem. She's like a sister to me and I've only really tried to sleep with her once. I was drunk. Fortunately, I have no sisters, my cousins are ugly, and she's below my standards.

Yeah, it's a pity I had to shove that one up the chicken's ass. Normally such a quality beer gets knife in the side and shotgunned.

You must be a photographer. Glad I'm not.

Tee
Hee

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

Tee
Hee

I'm a photographer because I take picture in focus.

THIS IS LANDSCAPE!!!!!!!

Tee
Hee

We're *all* photographers... or at least aspiring to be... I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you are. :greenpbl:

I'm not a part of the Borg. I will not be assimilated.

LocutusOfBorg.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back