I'm the best Photographer ever. My camera is completely manual!

Milk milk lemonade around the corner fudge is made, stick your finger up a hole, down comes a tootsie roll.

Tin can, tin hat, tin cart. Beer, jugs, kitchen implements. Hmmm....

Loved image #2! Great job!

Image #1 really didn't appeal to me, great detail, but could have used something more.
Image #2 something about her body positioning looks awkward, kinda bothers me...but that's just me!

Loved image #2! Great job!

Image #1 really didn't appeal to me, great detail, but could have used something more.
Image #2 something about her body positioning looks awkward, kinda bothers me...but that's just me!

Your comment is not relative to this thread.

Milk milk lemonade around the corner fudge is made, stick your finger up a hole, down comes a tootsie roll.

Ew, lemonade?

I am sensing a little tension in here all of the sudden.....I am sure there is some history here I am just unaware of?

Village Idiot Vs c.cloudwalker

I used to date his mother.

I used to date his mother.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I was talking to a girl at a bar last night and she was bragging about how hot her mother was. I didn't believe her, so she showed me a picture of her on facebook. I asked for her number and she gave it too me. I think I might ask that MILF out.

I don't understand this thread....

That's because it's out of context. I'm not going to link to the context because I have no desire to see that thread live again.

It's an old thread, let it rest in peace. :lol:

Most reactions

Back