I'm the new guy.

jcharcalla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.charcalla.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well since LaFoto sugested it I decided to introduce myself. My name is Jason I'm 26 and live in Columbus Ohio and do systems admin work for a living. I've always enjoyed photography but it wasent until 2002 when I got my 1st digital camera (fuji finepix 2600) that it started becoming an addiction. ( Is it just me or does this sound like one of those 12 step programs?) Anyway since then I got my Olympus C-750 UZ and have primarly used it for the past 2 1/2 years. Tommorow however my out of control photo hobby will be further fuled by the arival of my early christmas present to myself a Canon 20D and EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS lens. This will be the 1st SLR I have ever owned and I can't wait to go learn how to use it.

Here are a few photo from my ever growing collection of over 18,000. I also have a website although it's not dedicated to photography. http://www.charcalla.com

flowers.jpg

road.jpg

truck.jpg

water.jpg

ice.jpg

Jason

hey Jason,
welcome to TPF :D
sweet shots :thumbsup:
cant wait to see some of your stuff up in the forums :D

New Guy?!?! your old enough to have won this months contest....
How goes it? You best post some new pics once you get that sweet cam! btw, can I borrow it? I have some stuff I need to shoot... and well I cant afford to do film... let alone buy my on digi cam....
ok, U ROCK!
CYA.

Welcome Jason to the addiction and to TPF! ;)

Most reactions

Back