i'm tired of all this white...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...give me some color!

50438450-O.jpg

This photo speaks in case single. Good message, and good photo. In many occasions the photography does not have to maintain itself so single in the beauty of the taking, if in its message... this photography is not a clear example of it. Greetings from Spain.

Esta foto habla por si sola. Buen mensaje, y buena foto. En muchas ocasiones la fotografía no ha de sostenerse tan solo en la belleza de la toma, si no en su mensaje...esta fotografía es un claro ejemplo de ello. Saludos desde España.

my spanish is almost non-existant, but i think you like it ;)
thanks ozzono!

pick the black flowy thing, chick!!

cool shot, jonmikal... love it... kinda looks like my closet, except too much color!!

I think she is looking for something to cover her bare derriere (perhaps she is tired of everyone staring at it for so long) - In that case, I recommend the pretty floral granny panties laying there in the corner LOL!
Great shot! I love it!
I am making my hubby take me and the boys to the Science Museaum tomorrow so I can play with my new camera :-D

So that's where all my clothes went!? j/k

Nice shot... love the contrast between the white statue and the clothes. Nice, crisp photo!

Mumfandc said:
I think you should mention the artist name.

why's that? i'm certainly not intending to claim this setup as my own as i think it's pretty obvious it's a museum piece. based on your suggestion, i'd be posting the names of every architect that had something to do with DC! those structures are certainly magnificent pieces of art! sorry, i don't have the time to research or care to jot down the names or every artists piece i run across. i appreciate the art...capture it and interpret it the way i see fit and move on. besides, my interpretation is not what the creator, and others that were with me, had in mind.

thanks everyone for you comments :)

Most reactions

Back