i'm tired of all this white...

cool shot, I see no need to note an artist name, unless it's significant to the shot or story. If I created this "art" I would be thankful that some one thought enough of it to photograph it and bring it to folks like us around the world... so good for you Jon.,

Mumfandc ..If you are more interested in recognition then enjoying appreciation of your talent, you might want to re-consider your intentions/motivations.

Matty-Bass said:
:scratch: Now why would tripods be restricted???

since 9/11, you can't show up hardly anywhere in DC with a tripod. they're banned in all museums, galleries and on federal property. tipods could help steady a firearm.

thanks Matty and Raymond!

JonMikal said:
since 9/11, you can't show up hardly anywhere in DC with a tripod. they're banned in all museums, galleries and on federal property. tipods could help steady a firearm.

thanks Matty and Raymond!

in the Philippines, if you bring out a camera near any official building the security will stop you.. even from outside.

yw Jon

just curious jonmikal...could you please add the creator when you take out door shots??? :blushing:

just adding a bit of humor...sorry.... (thank your momma on the personal shots...)

where the hell is that popcorn button?!?!

:popcorn:

OH! There he is ...

So ... do you credit yourself when you post photos of Scoob?

You know what, JonMikal ... common sense tells me (keep in mind, also, that down here ... common sense is a bit different), that when you post one of your phenomenal shots of DC, whether archectecture or art ... we all know you were a resident and that you still shadow and spook around ... so I, personally, know that you aren't trying to playjuriz anything. There's one in every crowd, you know?

Again, personally, I have nothing but pure appreciation for your shots.

I'm also with Mommyof4boys ... I got more back than most ... so if it's hiney shots you're wanting ... get ready to stitch your photos ...!:confused:

edit: PS .... nice shot ... she's gonna catch a chill!

:lmao: Love the title - did you get that from AprilRaven? Oh wait, no she's tired of all the Khaki!!:lol:

You guys have to stay up late to keep up with me!

Most reactions

Back